Monday 2 June 2014

Goodbyes

As Friday approaches there are more and more goodbyes to say. I am not scared or worried about leaving I am just really sad that I won't get to see these people for such a long time. My real worry is that their lives will go on without me and when I get back there won't be a place for me anymore. That is too much worry for right now though.
Yesterday I was sitting with my mom at church and the priest starts his homily and it is all about saying goodbye! I love when that happens. But of course I just started bawling, like nose running, hot face, bawling my eyes out. It was perfect though, I couldn't have asked for a better message. My mom kept herself together because we all know she just doesn't cry at the typical times. However, she eventually started crying too (but more appropriately with no gross runny nose).
Friday at 8:35am I am off to Texas to begin this amazing opportunity!
All the donations and prayers that have been offered up are such blessings and I feel very supported and loved. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment