Tuesday 10 June 2014

Intentions


So I was thinking that I would let you know what my plan is for this blog going forward. In an effort to make sure I keep myself honest I thought I would let you know that it will be my goal to post on here at least once a week. Now, that being said, should there be some circumstance beyond my control (travel, lack of internet, or some unforeseen circumstance) I hope you would be nice and let it slide! 

If prayer is a part of your life I would love if you could keep me in yours, if not, then please smile, or hold the door for someone, or whatever other opportunity might present itself! 

To keep in mind:
All of the people in the program with me right now - to be open to all the information being offered
Mercy Ships - for guidance in conducting its work around the world
You - to find something to smile about or be grateful for
Me - to be patient with myself and others

Thank you,

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment