Monday 5 May 2014

An update already!?

Now that the immediate family knows (minus the grandparents, who are not going take it very well) it is time to spread the news. Pass this one to your family, friends, anyone who might have an interest in hearing about this seemingly extraordinary mission I am about to embark on!
The ship is no longer going to Guinea. There is an outbreak of Ebola in Guinea right now and if you look up Ebola you will understand why we can't go anywhere near it!  No one wants to get Ebola. So we are now going to Benin! Where? Ya, that's what I said. Here's a map:
That's all the news I have for now! Today I got my health card and driver's license sorted out so that they don't expire while I'm away, and I got my passport photos taken so I can get it renewed (which will currently expire while I'm away).
Any questions!?

1 comment: