Saturday 9 January 2016

Familiar Winter

I made it back to the ship after my Air Madagascar flight got cancelled again. Thankfully I found out it was cancelled when I was still at home. That airlines kills me. Serves me right for trusting them. Anyway, I was already able to visit the Logos Hope, and spend the day at the beach. The Logos Hope seems so familiar to the Africa Mercy but their ministry is very different. Today I was able to go to the beach with some of my On Boarding group, which was amazing because it got me off the ship and into the sun. It was a wonderful day but the sun has me completely exhausted. So instead of painfully making my way through a full post I thought I would share some photos from my trip home!

Abbey: "Let's Play!" Kiko: "Maybe if I ignore her she will go away."
WHAT?
Baby taken care of and free hands to open present= win!

I never thought any member of my family would be happy to have their dog wear a sweater but she did look really cute!

I burnt my finger Christmas morning making scones for my mother. I mean, if that isn't love I don't know what is. It was not cute at all.

FINALLY! Some snow showed up on December 28th.

Wedding time!

Friendship forged in 2003


Can you see the resemblance?


Raptors game. The Air Canada Centre is now equipped with metal detectors. Good call; you never know when a Texan might show up.
This is more like winter! Lake of Bays; Baysville, Ontario


Yes, it is hot in here and no, I cannot move my arms to get this bonnet out of my eyes.






This picture is free but I'm going to have start charging you. Posing is taxing.


1 comment: