Saturday 28 March 2015

SURPRISE!

Tamatave-Antananarivo-Paris-Montreal-Toronto

Here I am on flight number 1:


Happy, right? HA! You should've seen me on flight #3. I was in tears because my 16 inches of personal space was being violated on both sides! I mean look at his leg. It is CLEARLY past the armrest that delineates MY AREA! Rude.


In addition to the legs giving me anxiety, the flight from Paris was delayed, so we got to Montreal at the time I was supposed to be boarding my flight for Toronto. Fail. I still had to go through customs and recheck my baggage. Thankfully there are flights going from Montreal to Toronto every hour, so I was able to get on another one that night. 

Before my breakdown, I got to see this beautiful sight as we were flying over Switzerland:


I will admit, it was a looooong trip, but it was absolutely worth it for this...

My Nonna says "You've got the zeppole now". She means that she wants me to eat zeppole (it was 10pm, just to be clear). That is hilarious for a number of reasons but mostly because zeppole is a pastry. So, in typical Nonna fashion, she is most concerned about what she is going to feed me even though she hasn't seen me in 10 months.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

1 comment: