Sunday 15 May 2016

Ramblings

This was a struggle.

Always changing. That is what life is and what it is supposed to do. If we all stayed the same then there would be no progress, no learning. Despite the truth in that, it is still a challenge to manage the never ending change. Sometimes is it welcome and worth celebration like babies, graduations, and new opportunities. Conversely there are those moments that are no fun like saying goodbye, trying to make new friends, unending life competition, and the list goes on.
I am thankful that I have not been burdened with worry about the unknown future. I can say God has really helped me with that; more trust in God makes less need to worry about things I cannot control. I am thankful that I have come to terms with the fact that I cannot control everything, nor do I really want to anymore; that would be a job I am not qualified to do. I want to be more understanding and compassionate but sometimes that selfish creatures creeps up inside of me and I become a person I am not proud to be. I hope those moments will become less and less as time wears on. I hope that I will be more full of love than of fear. I hope the spirit of forgiveness will overshadow any jealously and resentment. I hope for change.

I am picture less today. I won't apologize for that as there is nothing wrong with not having a picture to share. I am getting way to emotional about this; time for bed!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have already accomplished a great deal of positive change! Love you.

    ReplyDelete