Sunday 6 March 2016

Time to Be Grateful

There are many people on board that are able to find the joy in everything and share their reasons to be grateful. Since I have been feeling a little low I think this is a great time to find reasons that I am thankful to be alive and to be on this vessel.
1. Arms to give comfort
2. Teaching kids how to decorate cupcakes and seeing them actually take time to do it well
3. A workplace and a boss that allows freedom in my workday to be able to participate in that cupcake decorating activity
4. Saturdays that are perfectly sunny
5. Strawberry sorbet (even if it did drip on my shorts)
6. Curly hair
7. People on and off the ship that reassure me that my life has purpose and things will be okay
8. The capacity to learn and ask questions
9. Second and third chances
10. Forgiveness
11. Days to sleep in
12. Scrabble on deck 7


13. Quinoa Patties
14. Fresh Parmesan cheese

That's what I have for now. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Counting your blessings is always a good thing to do, we should all try it a lot more often!

    ReplyDelete