Friday 30 October 2015

A Baby!

Ahhhh! I am an aunt.



My sister makes me laugh because she looks perfect in the picture above. Baby delivery is no big deal. What a champ.

I have become that crazy aunt that shows pictures to everyone whether they are interested or not. So here you go:





How cute is my dad? I mean, look how huge his hand is compared to his very first grand-baby! I love it so much, it makes me want to cry every time I look at it. I am restraining myself though because I do not want to be labelled as the crazy aunt that moved to Madagascar to live on a ship, that Giulietta won't be able to visit unsupervised (I might already have that label). Giulietta Anne, born on October 26, weighing 7lbs 3oz. Congratulations Sara and Gerry! Also, because I am crazy I googled her initials to see if they mean anything. Well Merriam-Webster tells me that gam has the following definitions:
1. slang leg
2. a visit or friendly conversation at sea or ashore especially between whalers
3. a school of whales

I can't wait to meet her (supervision or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment